Count in Quality & Scale Performance by Counting on IGS
- Only FDA approved Clinical Trial and Remote Patient Monitoring company in the US were looking at a scalable and technically niche offshore Test house to build a log term offshore Test Centre of Excellence. The client was against time to migrate this from a prior Tier-2 company due to increased costs on non-tangential efforts such as Shifts, weekend work, etc. They were unable to spot a test house that had the skills for their product and operations. Realized to invest on building a team with a boutique partner.
- Using prior years of expertise, institutional knowledge, understanding of healthcare and business constraints, IGS Leadership built a robust TCoE setup strategy and executed the setup in under 2 Months.
- Ensured the key resources with Tier-2 was safe guarded for surge kick-off by absorbing the initial costs as an investment, to showcase the commitment to build a long term partnership.
- IGS today hosts a strong Knowledge base for the customer, and has selflessly derisked the Client’s dependency, which is seen as a value of partnership.
Result and Benefit
- A clear cut strategy helped the business define tangible goals, participate in planning, and support testing.
- Advanced planning of the support models helped teams ramp up or ramp down according to the plan.
- Detailed plans tied to budgets helped improve management’s understanding of variances in schedules, cost and quality.
- Reporting methods and Dashboards helped management make timely decisions by clearly articulating the progress, quality, and schedule risks.
- Overall Strategy was executed with less than 5 % variance and at 15% reduced costs due to IGS Automation.